Thursday, April 16, 2009

Galatians 2.18-21

18 If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.

19 "For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. 20 I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!"

There is only one way to heaven. That is the purpose for Christ dying on the cross for us. If there were any other way then what would be the point of striving to be like Christ. We have to live by faith not knowing what will happen next but knowing that if we trust in Christ, He will always lead us in the right direction. Making sure we are always striving and not going back to the way we were before Christ came into our life is important because we need to show Christ that we are faithful to him always.

No comments:

Post a Comment